Howard A. Schwartz Esq.
Howard A. Schwartz has been practicing law since 1988.He is licensed to practice law in New York State and Federal Courts in numerous districts.Over the years he has been involved with the New York State Bar Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys and the Kings County Criminal Bar Association.He is currently on the Board of Directors of the Kings County Criminal Bar Association.
During his career, Mr. Schwartz has had success at all levels of representation including arraignments, hearings, trials and appellate work.He also does of counsel work for many of the top criminal attorneys in the New York City area.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court District of Delaware
- New York Law School, New York, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kings County Criminal Bar Association, Board of Directors
- New York City, Public Defender
- New York State Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers